Laser Star Lights is a lighting solution that takes all the hassle out of Christmas lighting and will change the way you light your home.
Laser Star Lights will shower your house with thousands of dazzling red and green laser stars.
Laser Star Lights gives you a stunning holographic 3D effect on walls, windows, doors, trees and lawns. It uses laser technology so uses much less energy than traditional string lights and costs a fraction of most LED lights and laser projectors.
Installing Laser Star Lights is very easy. Simply fix the mounting spike into the ground, screw in the Laser Star Lights and plug it in.
Laser Star Lights uses a light sensor to automatically turn on when the light is low and goes off in the morning. No need to go out in the cold to turn it on or off!
It’s made of weather-resistant plastic and can be positioned out of sight, among shrubs and plants.
• Super-easy to install outdoor light projector
• Light sensor means it turns itself on and off
• Automatically comes on when the light is low and goes off again in the morning
• 2 laser modes
• Weather resistant
• 1m cable
• Easy to install by fixing the mounting spike into the ground
• Forget about hanging tangled string lights, ladders, dead bulbs, messy cables
• Projection Coverage: over 3000 square feet
• 110V-250 VAC
• Laser Classification: Class 3R
• Maximum Power Output: Less than 3mW
• Wavelengths: 532nm, 650nm
• UK plug
• 39.8cm (H) x 13.5cm (W) x 9.9cm (D)
• Power cord length: 1m
1 x Laser Star Lights
1 x Mounting Spike