With the unpredictable British weather, drying your clothes indoors rather than risking hanging them outside is often the only option. However, wet clothes draped on warm radiators can raise moisture levels in your house, creating ideal breeding conditions for mould spores. Drying clothes on regular clothes airers often takes too long and tumble dryers can be rough on delicate, hand-wash items and expensive to run.
Hirix Electric Clothes Dryer is the perfect solution for indoor airing. If drying clothes is taking too long, whether caused by cold weather or demands of a large family household, this indoor electric airer is the perfect home appliance to speed up laundry drying.
Heated Bars for Faster Drying
Great for rainy days when the outside washing line is out of action, Hirix Electric Clothes Dryer will dry items more quickly than a traditional laundry horse and prevent a buildup of allergens.
It features 20 heated bars to speed up the drying process drying. The rails on fold-out wings and the sides of the wings are also heated. Simply plug it in and switch it on and it will heat up in no time at all.
Hirix Electric Clothes Dryer gives you plenty of hanging space (approximately 11.2m) and can hold up to 10kg of wet laundry. Of its 20 heated bars 18 can be used for hanging clothes including 8 longer ones and 10 shorter ones on the wings.
Energy-efficient and Economical
Hirix Electric Clothes Dryer is energy efficient and can save you money compared to a tumble dryer. It cost approximately a few pennies an hour to run.
It is also much kinder to clothes than tumble drying and more efficient than laying laundry over your radiators.
Lightweight and Foldable
Hirix Electric Clothes Dryer is amazingly lightweight yet very sturdy. Made of durable non-corroding aluminium and plastic it is easy to move around the house. Also easy to clean, as it can be wiped with a damp cloth.
It folds flat when not in use, perfect for easy storing or transporting. It is only 6cm thick when folded so finding a slot to store it won’t be any problem. You can slip it into a wardrobe or under a bed.
• Ideal solution for drying and airing clothes and towels indoors
• 18 bars give plenty of hanging space
• Electrically-heated rails for gentle, natural drying
• Less than 4p per hour to run – energy saving alternative to tumble dryers
• Kinder to clothes than tumble dryers
• Folds flat for easy storage and transport
• Made from lightweight, non-corroding aluminium
• Easy to open/close with a sturdy and durable design
• Easy to use – simply plug it in and switch it on
• Easy to clean with a damp cloth
• Illuminated On / Off switch that provides additional safety
• 220 – 240V / 50Hz / 230W
• Surface temperature: 45 – 55ºC
• Power Plug Type: 3 Pin (British)
• Open: 94cm (H) x 148cm (W) x 54cm (D)
• Folded: 6cm (H) x 112cm (W) x 54cm (D)
• Side Board: 3cm (H) x 54cm (W) x 37cm (D)
• Middle Board: 82cm (W) x 44cm (D)
• Aluminum Rails: 49.5cm (W) x 1.3cm (D) / 79.5cm (W) x 1.5cm (D)
• Cable Length: 135cm
1 x Hirix Electric Clothes Dryer